sábado, 30 de enero de 2016

Darkness in the Deep of the Human Mind



Darkness in the Deep of the Human Mind 


First book of poetry.

                                           
                                                      First paper edition.





                                       

                                                      Second digital edition.

This cover is inspired by the album cover of Sonic Youth's / Daydream Nation.

These verses were written during the 90's. Nirvana, Pulp Fiction, the second wave of Surf Rock, Pixies, the "death" of vinyl, MTV's death, Hurricane Georges, my grant with several local rock bands and the pain of love. But these are not love poems. Rather, they are influenced by the Twilight Zone, the Far Side and Alice Cooper. They are reflections of life. Many of them are the lyrics of never played/recorded songs.

In those years I wrote a lot. Almost daily, I wrote something new. This is just a sample of my work in those so memorable years. For me, it was a great decade.

Then one night, coming down from Corozal, I reminded the spooky house of the severed dolls parts. When I was a kid, this place was actually in my neighborhood. The rest is history.

Available in Spanish only. 


https://amazon.com/author/darwinrondon 


1 comentario:

  1. Hola Darwin, Me gustaria preguntasrte un a cosa.. Como me comunicom contigo¿¿ gracias.

    ResponderBorrar