sábado, 30 de enero de 2016

The Threshold of the Dead Dreams



The Threshold of the Dead Dreams 

Second book of poetry.



                                           First paper edition.



                                           Second digital edition.

Poems.  

These verses were written during the 90's. These are not love poems. Instead, they are influenced by the eccentric techniques Alice Cooper, Ozzy and Frank Black. They are reflections of life at certain times. There's a little bit of everything. Rereading today, I am surprised at how the words flowed swiftly. At that moment it felt as if someone were dictating them to me. I wrote before going to sleep and the next day, I was surprised with the result.

I stopped writing poetry to concentrate on the novels.


Available in Spanish only. 


https://amazon.com/author/darwinrondon 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario